Powered By Blogger

Sunday 27 September 2015

Long Live Google!!



Hey dreamers!! 
Hope you all are doing well.
Apology for these late updates on blog but I’ll try my best to provide you with the best of mine!! 
Apart from those motivational posts, today let’s take it to some another track, what's say? Nice idea, right!!
Okay, so you must be knowing that today is that special occasion which celebrates 17 years of our relationship with Google, then why not we talk about the only one search engine which have been our helping hand from last 17 years without being selfish and careless. 


It made people like me to dream for better tomorrow actually the brighter tomorrow; it taught me everything I never knew about. And even today if I wish to learn something, the first thing I look for is Google because I know it will never say no to me. Everyday Google comes up with some new updates which are always there to make our life easier; also it gets you with the best results to your queries and that too in number of seconds.
I don’t think there will be any reason which can make you step back and not wish Happy Birthday to Google.
Many happy returns of the day Google live much long. You are making people’s dream come true. There is nothing different then you, we can ever wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment